Professional sound to go
Petite footprint, massive sound – small is the new big in audio engineering
LUCAS NANO is the only professional stereo PA system that can be carried in one hand. The second generation is made up of five individual models across two power classes.
As a front PA with your band for audiences of up to 200. An MP3 playback party sound system. An entertainer’s stereo PA. An elegant mono solution for singer-songwriters. At home for live sports screenings or karaoke evenings. In the gym, pushing through the burn. At garden parties with friends.
FACTS & FEATURES
- Your voice will be rendered loud and clear, with outstanding clarity, with extraordinary intelligibility from the front to the back.
- Your DJ-playlist will rock every party and get people on the dancefloor.
- The booming bass and beat is conveying the energy of your music in such a way that everybody in the room can feel their presence. D
- Your keyboard sounds will be amplified in such a way that they sound not flawed.
- The brilliance of your guitar, including overtones, are transported in every corner of the venue.
- Every instrument and every voice is clearly defined and thanks to the high resolution of the audio rendition, clearly discernable.
BEST OF SOUND CONTROL
LUCAS NANO 608i, the world’s first all-in-one PA, comes with an integrated eight-channel digital mixer that is iPad-enabled for ultra-convenient wireless access. Professional-grade EQs, compressors, and reverb effects serve as powerful sound-shaping tools with an intuitive Easy Mode option for newcomers to the mixing game. All settings can be saved as presets. On top of that, all key functions are always accessible via the analog knobs on the LUCAS NANO 608i subwoofer – so you’re ready for any contingency.
Best OF SOUND PERFORMANCE
HK Audio’s acoustical engineers’ research sure paid off: these ultra-compact speakers pack amazing sonic power. Featuring the groundbreaking Multicell Transformer, the tweeters’ crystal-clear response delivers enough superior top end to cover even large rooms. Remarkably light, the subwoofer comes in an enclosure featuring Anti-Resonance Bracing tuned to deliver rich, thick low-end response. And all those glorious signals come at sound pressure levels up to 130dB!
HERE’S WHAT ALL THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- Your voice is rendered clearly and assertively, with excellent speech intelligibility all the way to the back row.
- Your keyboard sounds are amplified exactly as they should be, with their true, unadulterated tones remaining intact.
- The brilliance of your guitar is captured in a high-definition audio signal that delivers all its characteristic overtones to the far corners of the room.
- Every instrument and voice is well defined and readily discernible in the mix, thanks to the system’s ample headroom and its ability to deliver richly detailed sonic images.
- The bass and beat of your music are delivered with power and punch so the energy can be felt throughout the room – your audience can’t help but get up and dance.
BUILD THE PERFECT LUCAS NANO SYSTEM FOR YOUR NEEDS IN SECONDS FLAT!
using the optional Stereo Stand Add-On package
Mono Cube setup
with the satellites attached directly to the subwoofer
using the optional cable-free. height-adjustable S-CONNECT POLE LN distance pole
Twin Stereo setup
combining two LUCAS NANO mono setups with a Link Cabel for even more power
LUCAS NANO – MAKE YOUR WORLD SOUND BIGGER!
LUCAS NANO satellites’ 90° horizontal directivity is more tightly focused than most other compact sound reinforcement systems’ pattern of throw.
THIS GIVES YOU A HUGE PERFORMANCE-BOOSTING ADVANTAGE:
Stereo sound with zero compromise! With this highly directional throw pattern, the earliest reflections occur much further back in the room than they do with stereo systems which feature a wider throw pattern. The earlier that reflections occur, the sooner reflected and direct sound will overlap, with undesirable results like feedback and muddy, unfocused audio (see upper graphic). With a LUCAS NANO stereo setup, however, the direct dispersion – and with it the energy of your sound – is aimed straight at your audience. This means your music and voice carry further out into the room, remaining crisp and articulate all the way up to the high frequency range so that the listeners in the back row can also enjoy well-balanced sound with great speech intelligibility (see lower graphic).
GENERIC WIDE-ANGLE STEREO PA
(150° dispersion): Sound reflections occur earlier, resulting in a poorer sound quality from the middle of the room outwards.
(90° dispersion): Sound quality and speech intelligibility is superior and consistent all the way to the back of the room.