The new POLAR 10 column system is perfectly tailored to the exacting demands of musicians and DJs, as well as a wide range of audiovisual applications in business, schools, churches, and more.
POLAR 10’s 24-bit DSP and high-grade speaker components deliver exceptionally clear and natural sound from 38 Hz up to 20 kHz. The premium subwoofer design and 2,000 watts of high power amping ensure an XXL sound experience from whisper-quiet to massive volumes.
A wide coverage angle of 120° and an outstanding resistance to feedback make it easy to position POLAR 10 in any venue. It can even be placed directly behind the performer, meaning no separate stage monitors are required. POLAR 10 delivers high SPL on the dancefloor, full, rich sound in the first rows and gentle, conversation-friendly volume in the back of the venue.
The onboard 4-channel mixing console offers two mic/line channels, a dedicated instrument channel, e.g. for acoustic guitar, and an Aux channel for music players, as well as Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Streaming options. Users’ favorite POLAR 10 settings can be stored in five individual user presets. The new E.A.S. connection system makes cables obsolete and guarantees easy setup, while ensuring POLAR 10 sits securely and stably in any location.
Showing all 1 result
- System power: 2,000 watts
- Frequency response: 38 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Premium subwoofer with a 10” long-excursion woofer
- Four-channel mixer: 2 x Mic/Line, 1 x Instrument, 1 x Aux
- 24-bit DSP controller, integrated display
- 3-band master EQ with semiparametric mids
- Three sound modes (Music, Voice, DJ)
- Five programmable user presets
- Extra wide coverage angle (120°)
- Configurable for floor or stage setup
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming
- including gig bag for the columnar elements and a cover for the subwoofer