CX 8 – The first class workhorse
Remarkably compact and versatile, the CX 8 comes with a dual-purpose housing tuned to deliver very persuasive performance for a variety of applications. This unit serves as an FOH speaker with astonishingly adult fullrange capability. It is no less impressive as a high-quality monitor on cramped stages and as an inconspicuous but loud front-fill on the front edge of the stage. With its excellent speech intelligibility, it is the perfect medium for public address and vocals. And with its exceptionally wide dynamic range, uniform phase response and richly detailed midrange, the CX 8 also renders acoustic instruments with gloriously natural-sounding response. A high-quality PU finish and a front grille with anticorrosive coating provide armor-like protection on the road. The Speakon Pin Assignment switch on the rear panel sets the input signal to 1 +/- or 2 +/-. This unit comes in right and left versions, and the combination of both with a CS 118 subwoofer gives you a great club system. Another advantage of the CX 8 is that it works wonderfully with and without a controller. It achieves the best audio results when paired with a Lab.Gruppen PLM+ power amp with a LAKE controller as well as with a Powersoft X-Series power amp. Applications: Distributed speech, music, audio and instrument reinforcement and monitoring; FOH top unit for smaller club gigs, front-fill
- Effective maximum sound pressure level while ultra-precise coverage of frequency spectrum and minimal distortion.
- Solid birch multiplex construction for the demands on the road and long-lasting touring
- Including a vast, praxis-oriented equipment
- Many rigging and mounting options
- Highly-integrative system and part of the new HK Audio rental portfolio