EVP/SRP*:*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
This product from our product archive is no longer available to order.
This product is not currently available.
D.A.R.T packs a high-quality preamp, controller, active crossover, two power amps, a 12″ speaker and a 1″ CD horn in a compact, low-profile monitor housing.
Looking for a stage monitor engineered to satisfy professional demands for performance and sound without requiring additional power amps, crossovers and cables? Want a versatile enclosure suitable for use as a side-fill, front-fill or a FOH system for (almost) unplugged gigs? Then welcome to D.A.R.T. D.A.R.T packs a high-quality preamp, controller, active crossover, two power amps, a 12″ speaker and a 1″ CD horn in a compact, low-profile monitor housing. With HK AUDIO OFR™ technology on board, these enclosures project extraordinarily rich, transparent sound, even at very high levels. And their remarkably linear frequency response enables high volumes with reduced feedback sensitivity. Though D.A.R.T has been optimised for use as a stage monitor, its multi-functional housing shape and the integrated DuoTilt™ pole-mount cup allow it to be used for additional applications. With all this and a full-featured input stage (to including a microphone input for the mayor’s address), D.A.R.T is a high-end sound-reinforcement “Swiss Army knife” for literally every occasion.
D.A.R.T—Professional Monitoring & More!
- The right solution for every musician who wants hassle-free professional monitoring
- Two-way active circuitry featuring OFR™ technology
- 250 watts RMS digital power amp for the 12″ speaker
- Power amp with 60 watts RMS for the 1″ HFdriver
- Multi-band limiting for key frequency ranges
- Two-band EQ included
- Balanced, separately adjustable microphone and line inputs and additional RCA input
- HK AUDIO DuoTilt™ for directing sonic energy towards the audience when used on a stand
- Weight: 19.8 kg / 43.6 lbs