LINEAR 3 115 FA
EVP/SRP*: €899,00*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
Compared to the 12″ version, the active 15″/1″ speaker offers even more depth with the same features. Especially in standalone use, the LINEAR 3 115 FA impresses with powerful bass and a balanced, crystal-clear sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
LINEAR 3 115 FA – Active full-range speaker
The LINEAR 3 115 FA speaker ensures impressively simple acoustic control by the user as well as outstanding full-range characteristics with significantly enhanced depth compared to the LINEAR 3 112 FA. Thanks to its high-performance power amplifier with an output of 1,200 watts, high sound pressure levels can be achieved, even in larger venues.
Equipped with a 1″ tweeter and a 15″ woofer, the LINEAR 3 115 FA covers a wide frequency range. Thanks to integrated DSP technology, you as a user can deploy this active speaker for a whole host of different events with the help of the four different EQ presets – Bass Boost, Flat (LF), Flat (HMF) and Contour.
LINEAR 3 has been developed for bands, musicians and DJs who are regularly on the road with their own PA and no sound engineer and who are looking for a powerful sound without a large amount of additional effort. The LINEAR 3 115 FA meets precisely this challenge.
- Active, powerful full-range top
- High amplifier output of 1,200 W class D bi-amped
- Balanced, high-resolution sound
- High sound pressure of 135 dB SPL for sound applications with up to 500 people
- Advanced DSP technology for high-end sound results, even without specialist PA knowledge
- “Intelligent Multiband Limiter” ensures consistent sound characteristics at every volume level
- FIR separation for transparent mid-frequencies
- Four different EQ presets for flexible applications
- No fatigue during listening thanks to low distortion factor
- Simple acoustic control of the system, even from the stage
- Accurate PA alignment, reducing reflections from walls or ceilings
- Perfect combination options with the LINEAR SUB L SUB 1500 A and L SUB 1800 A subwoofers