L7 110 XA
EVP/SRP*:*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
Thanks to its cabinet shape with integrated 30° slant, the L7 110 XA network-compatible multifunctional speaker is also suitable for use as a transverse stage monitor. It offers a preset optimised for use as a monitor, which compensates for the overemphasis of the low frequencies caused by contact with the ground in transverse operation.
L7 110 XA – Active multifunctional speaker
The L7 110 XA is an active multifunctional speaker with modern DSP technology and FIR filtering. Thanks to powerful amplifiers and efficient speakers, this results in high-resolution reproduction with extremely low distortion. Even at high sound pressure levels, a balanced listening experience without signs of fatigue is guaranteed.
The heart of the L7 110 XA is the integrated DSP, which can be controlled via the free HK Audio DSP CONTROL software. This gives you access to a 10-band EQ, limiter, mute, invert, volume, high-pass filter, low-pass filter and advanced group functions. Even without a computer, you can access the DSP functions – by simply selecting one of the four presets directly on the speaker. You can choose between Flat, Monitor and Low Cut. A preset saved in advance can be stored in position 4, making it possible to call it up without a computer connection.
The L7 110 XA 10″ speaker is equipped with an 80° x 60° rotatable wide dispersion horn for homogeneous near-field dispersion. It can be rigged either via its rigging points (steel cables or chains in combination with the AP-8 attachment point) or with the TB-28N tilt bracket.
- Active 10-inch loudspeaker
- Effective maximum sound pressure level thanks to high-performance loudspeakers, drivers and muscular 2000 watts Pascal Class-D amplifiers
- State-of-the-art DSP platform with integrated fully parametric 10-band EQ, delay and limiting for uncompromised individual configuration
- Latest networking technology to control Theo DSP of every LINEAR 7 cabinet from that one central FOH spot
- Additional DSP-Out with the full range of features of the powerful DSP that lets you operate a non-network-compatible active speaker
- Direct access to easily selectable presets on the speaker for use as a monitor or system speaker
- Ultra-precise coverage of frequency spectrum thanks to minimized distortion and optimized directivity
- High resolution 96 kHz AD/DA converters, FIR-filtering, low latency
- Multi-purpose housing for use as an FOH or monitor speaker
- User friendly rigging and mounting options
- Professional powerCON and etherCON connections