LINEAR 7 110 XA
EVP/SRP*:*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
Thanks to its cabinet shape with integrated 30° slant, the LINEAR 7 110 XA network-compatible multifunctional speaker is also suitable for use as a transverse stage monitor. It offers a preset optimised for use as a monitor, which compensates for the overemphasis of the low frequencies caused by contact with the ground in transverse operation.
LINEAR 7 110 XA – Active multifunctional speaker
The LINEAR 7 110 XA is an active multifunctional speaker with modern DSP technology and FIR filtering. Thanks to powerful amplifiers and efficient speakers, this results in high-resolution reproduction with extremely low distortion. Even at high sound pressure levels, a balanced listening experience without signs of fatigue is guaranteed.
The heart of the LINEAR 7 110 XA is the integrated DSP, which can be controlled via the free HK Audio DSP CONTROL software. This gives you access to a 10-band EQ, limiter, mute, invert, volume, high-pass filter, low-pass filter and advanced group functions. Even without a computer, you can access the DSP functions – by simply selecting one of the four presets directly on the speaker. You can choose between Flat, Monitor and Low Cut. A preset saved in advance can be stored in position 4, making it possible to call it up without a computer connection.
The LINEAR 7 110 XA 10″ speaker is equipped with an 80° x 60° rotatable wide dispersion horn for homogeneous near-field dispersion. It can be rigged either via its rigging points (steel cables or chains in combination with the AP-8 attachment point) or with the TB-28N tilt bracket.
- Active 10-inch loudspeaker
- Effective maximum sound pressure level thanks to high-performance loudspeakers, drivers and muscular 2000 watts Pascal Class-D amplifiers
- State-of-the-art DSP platform with integrated fully parametric 10-band EQ, delay and limiting for uncompromised individual configuration
- Latest networking technology to control Theo DSP of every LINEAR 7 cabinet from that one central FOH spot
- Additional DSP-Out with the full range of features of the powerful DSP that lets you operate a non-network-compatible active speaker
- Direct access to easily selectable presets on the speaker for use as a monitor or system speaker
- Ultra-precise coverage of frequency spectrum thanks to minimized distortion and optimized directivity
- High resolution 96 kHz AD/DA converters, FIR-filtering, low latency
- Multi-purpose housing for use as an FOH or monitor speaker
- User friendly rigging and mounting options
- Professional powerCON and etherCON connections