L7 112 FA
EVP/SRP*:*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
The L7 112 FA active and network-compatible full-range speaker delivers more sound pressure in the low-frequency range thanks to its larger cabinet volume. With the Bass Boost preset optimised for each speaker, the low-frequency range can be boosted as required.
L7 112 FA – Active full-range speaker
The L7 112 FA is an active full-range speaker with modern DSP technology and FIR filtering. Thanks to powerful amplifiers and efficient speakers, this results in high-resolution reproduction with extremely low distortion. Even at high sound pressure levels, a balanced listening experience without signs of fatigue is guaranteed.
The heart of the L7 112 FA is the integrated DSP, which can be controlled via the free HK Audio DSP CONTROL software. This gives you access to a 10-band EQ, limiter, mute, invert, volume, high-pass filter, low-pass filter and advanced group functions. Even without a computer, you can access the DSP functions – by simply selecting one of the four presets directly on the speaker. You can choose between Flat, Boost and Low Cut. A preset saved in advance can be stored in position 4, making it possible to call it up without a computer connection.
The cabinet of the L7 112 FA is designed with angled sides for acoustically correct clustering. The FA 12″ speaker is equipped with a 70° x 50° rotatable wide dispersion horn for homogeneous near-field dispersion. The cabinet has heavy-duty screw connection points in the side shell handles (4×5 mm thread) for mounting the TB-45N and TB-45NQ tilt brackets (Q model can be detached with quick release pins).
- Active 12-inch loudspeaker
- Effective maximum sound pressure level thanks to high-performance loudspeakers, drivers and muscular 2000 watts Pascal Class-D amplifiers
- State-of-the-art DSP platform with integrated fully parametric 10-band EQ, delay and limiting for uncompromised individual configuration
- Latest networking technology to control Theo DSP of every LINEAR 7 cabinet from that one central FOH spot
- Additional DSP-Out with the full range of features of the powerful DSP that lets you operate a non-network-compatible active speaker
- Direct access to easily selectable presets on the speaker for use as a stand-alone full-range speaker or in a system, even in a non-network setup
- Ultra-precise coverage of frequency spectrum thanks to minimized distortion and optimized directivity
- High resolution 96 kHz AD/DA converters, FIR-filtering, low latency
- Large-volume housing for maximum bass reproduction
- Clustering bracket integrated in cabinet
- User friendly rigging and mounting options
- Professional powerCON and etherCON connections