L7 115 FA
EVP/SRP*:*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
powered, 2000 watts, 15“/1“, networking technology, MILAN-ready (certification and implementation is in the works), Ethercon, DSP-Out, Powercon, full range housing with clustering angles, rotatable horn (60° x 40°), M8 rigging points, DuoTilt
- Effective maximum sound pressure level thanks to high-performance loudspeakers, drivers and muscular 2000 watts Pascal Class-D amplifiers
- Ultra-precise coverage of frequency spectrum thanks to minimized distortion and optimized directivity
- state-of-the-art DSP platform with integrated fully parametric 10-band EQ, delay and limiting for uncompromised individual configuration
- Latest networking technology to control Theo DSP of every LINEAR 7 cabinet from that one central FOH spot.
- Additional DSP-Out that lets you integrate an added non-network-compatible powered cabinet (such as your LINEAR series active cabinets) into the network and remotely control it with all the parameters of the LINEAR 7 DSP.
- Direct access to easy selectable presets for use as cardioid subwoofer, even in a non-network setup
- Futureproof Audio-Streaming (Certification for MILAN is in the works)
- High resolution 96 kHz AD/DA converters, low latency
- Extremely compact and lightweight birch multiplex housing
- User friendly rigging and mounting options
Cardioid pattern for real-world applications
While midrange and high frequencies are naturally more directional, low frequencies tend to radiate in all directions. Excessive bass levels can be quite the problem on and behind the stage. The more serious issue, though, is that promoters are increasingly making demands to limit the sound distribution range. And there is no alternative to cardioid technology when it comes to meeting specifications for low-range frequencies. With its hardware appointments and filter sets, the 18” LINEAR 7 subwoofer provides a fast, easy way to configure effective cardioid setups.