- Techn. Data
- SYSTEM PROPOSALS
- LUCAS NANO SERIES FEATURE-CHART
- Reviews (0)
LUCAS NANO 602 – PROFESSIONAL SOUND TO GO
LUCAS NANO 602 is the perfect sound reinforcement solution for any musician, DJ or entertainer who wants to use their own external mixer. Of course any other devices like a DJ controller, keyboard or playback device can be connected as well. This 2.1 stereo system is optimized for fast deployment at events attended by up to 120 people. This lightweight, 16.3 kg/ 36 lbs system is easily carried in just one hand and ready for use in seconds flat.
• Active compact PA
• Optimized for use as a 2.1 stereo system
• Can be combined with a LUCAS NANO 600, 608i or another 602 as a Twin Stereo Setup (suitable for crowds of up to 200 people depending on conditions)
• Can also be used as an elegant, mono column system
• Active 10″ subwoofer with Anti-Resonance Bracing for a powerful, precise low-end
• Two satellites each with 4.5″ broadband woofer and 1″ tweeter, featuring groundbreaking Multicell Transformer technology
• One stereo input (XLR, jack plugs) connects easily to any mixer, keyboard, DJ controller or playback device
• System power: 460 watts
• Frequency response 43 – 20.000Hz
• 130dB max. SPL
• Just 16.3kg / 36 lbs
• Satellites can be mounted inside the subwoofer for transport/storage
• High quality STEREO STAND ADD ON from K&M (available separately) for the 2.1 stereo system set up
• Height-adjustable S-CONNECT POLE LN: signal-carrying distance pole for cable-free satellite connection (available separately) and a cable-free setup as mono or Twin Stereo Setup
• Simple handling; assembles in seconds
All models within a series can be combined with one another.
Even the two original LUCAS NANO legacy models – LUCAS NANO 300 and LUCAS NANO 600 – can be used in combination with all the products from the new LUCAS NANO generation.