LUCAS NANO 602/602 Twin-Stereo-System
Active PA system for 80 to 120 people (160-200 people in Twin Stereo Setup using two LUCAS NANO systems),One stereo input (XLR, jack plugs) connects easily to any mixer/ keyboard/ DJ controller or playback device, 460 watts, 130 dB max SPL, 1 x 10” subwoofer, 2 x satellites each with 4.5″ broadband woofer and 1″ tweeter, only 16.3 kg
- Techn. Data
- SYSTEM PROPOSALS
- LUCAS NANO SERIES FEATURE-CHART
LUCAS NANO 602/602 Twin-Stereo-System – PROFESSIONAL SOUND TO GO
The LUCAS NANO 602 Stereo System is a plug and play compact PA for all musicians and DJs who wish to use their own external mixer.This powerful Twin Stereo System consists of two LUCAS NANO 602 compact PAs, a stereo link cable and two S-Connect Pole LN signal-routing speaker poles.Because the S-Connect Pole LN poles carry the signals, setting up the Twin Stereo System is quick, easy, and cable-free! Double the NANO power, easy transport and simple setup – with the LUCAS NANO Twin Stereo System you will make your crowd dance!
- Plug and play Twin Stereo System consisting of the two compact LUCAS NANO 602 PAs
- Each features an active 10″ subwoofer with Anti-Resonance Bracing for a powerful, precise low-end
- Each has two satellites with 4.5″ broadband woofers and 1″ tweeters, featuring groundbreaking Multicell Transformer technology Each has a system power of 460 watts (for 920 watts of total power)
- Frequency response: 43-20,000 Hz • 136 dB max. SPL in Twin Stereo setup
- Satellites are mounted inside the subwoofer for transport/storage
- Two height adjustable, signal-carrying S-Connect Pole LN distance poles are included to mount the satellites, one stereo link cable included
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
All models within a series can be combined with one another.
Even the two original LUCAS NANO legacy models – LUCAS NANO 300 and LUCAS NANO 600 – can be used in combination with all the products from the new LUCAS NANO generation.