- Techn. Data
- System Proposals
- LUCAS NANO Series Feature Chart
LUCAS NANO 608i – PROFESSIONAL SOUND TO GO
HK Audio’s LUCAS NANO 608i is the first all-in-one PA to feature an onboard iPad-enabled mixer. With eight channels, impressive reverb programs, intuitive EQ and compressor functions, and convenient Bluetooth streaming, this new top-liner among end-to-end systems makes professional wireless mixing easier than ever. Remarkably compact and ultra-light at just 16.3kg, this handy PA also delivers the extraordinary audio power you would expect from the LUCAS NANO 600.
- The first ever compact PA to feature an integrated wireless iPad-enabled mixer
- Free app for iPad: LUCAS NANO REMOTE
- Eight-channel digital mixer with professional features
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
- Bluetooth: audio streaming and wireless connection to the app for iPad
- Flexible: can be used as a mono PA, a 2.1 setup or in Twin Stereo
- Two satellites with 4.5″ broadband woofer and 1″ tweeter
- 10″ subwoofer
- Low-resonance bass enclosure featuring “Anti-Resonance Bracing”
- 130dB max. SPL
- Multicell Transformer technology
- 1500 watts peak power (calc.)
- Transport bay for the satellites located in the subwoofer
- Signal-carrying distance pole (available separately)
- Just 16.3kg
All models within a series can be combined with one another.
Even the two original LUCAS NANO legacy models – LUCAS NANO 300 and LUCAS NANO 600 – can be used in combination with all the products from the new LUCAS NANO generation.