LUCAS NANO 608i/602 Twin Stereo System
Active PA system for 80 to 120 people (160-200 people in Twin Stereo Setup using two LUCAS NANO systems),One stereo input (XLR, jack plugs) connects easily to any mixer/ keyboard/ DJ controller or playback device, 460 watts, 130 dB max SPL, 1 x 10” subwoofer, 2 x satellites each with 4.5″ broadband woofer and 1″ tweeter, only 16.3 kg
- Techn. Data
- SYSTEM PROPOSALS
- LUCAS NANO Series Feature-Chart
LUCAS NANO 608i/602 Twin-Stereo-System – PROFESSIONAL SOUND TO GO
The powerful LUCAS NANO 608i/602 Twin Stereo System consists of a LUCAS NANO 608i and a LUCAS NANO 602, a stereo link cable and two S-Connect Pole LN signal-routing speaker poles. LUCAS NANO 608i is the first compact PA that can be remote controlled via iPad, featuring eight channels, impressive reverb, intuitive EQ and compressor functions as well as convenient Bluetooth streaming.With a stereo link cable, a LUCAS NANO 608i and LUCAS NANO 602 can be combined as a powerful Twin Stereo System. All signals from both systems are combined and reproduced in genuine stereo.The LUCAS NANO 608i/602 Twin Stereo System delivers fantastic stereo sound for audiences of up to 200.
• Plug and play Twin Stereo System consisting of the LUCAS NANO 608i and the LUCAS NANO 602 compact PAs
• Each system features an active 10″ subwoofer with Anti-Resonance Bracing for a powerful, precise low-end
• Each features two satellites with 4.5″ broadband woofers and 1″ tweeters, featuring groundbreaking Multicell Transformer technology
• Each has a system power of 460 watts (for 920 watts of total power)
• Frequency response: 43-20,000 Hz
• 136 dB max. SPL in Twin Stereo setup
• Satellites are mounted inside the subwoofers for transport/storage
• Two height adjustable, signal-carrying S-Connect Pole LN distance poles are included to mount the satellites, one stereo link cable included
• Simple handling; assembles in seconds
All models within a series can be combined with one another.
Even the two original LUCAS NANO legacy models – LUCAS NANO 300 and LUCAS NANO 600 – can be used in combination with all the products from the new LUCAS NANO generation.