PREMIUM PRO 110 XD2
EVP/SRP*:*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
A real all-rounder that can be used as a satellite, compact 10″/1″ full-range speaker or low-profile stage monitor.
PR:O 110 XD2 – THE GERMAN AUDIO STANDARD
A real all-rounder that can be used as a satellite, compact 10″/1″ full-range speaker or low-profile stage monitor. The well-balanced frequency response ensures low feedback and can be adapted to various applications using the Music/Speech controller. The integrated DSP-based power electronics with 1,200 watts of power make the active PR:O 110 XD2 a powerful and flexible sound tool.
Facts & features
- Active 10″/1″ full-range, multifunctional speaker
- Now with a sturdy metal front grille with black acoustic foam backing
- 1,200-watt Class D bi-amping
- With 3 x M8 flying points for safe installation with steel cables or chains using AP-8 attachment points
- Powerful DSP electronics with intuitive Plug ’n’ Play operation via preset selector
- Tone controller for quick adjustment of the sound characteristics (music/speech)
- FIR crossover with a slope of 48 dB per octave for better vertical dispersion
- Custom-designed speaker
- 90° x 55° CD horn for wide dispersion and optimal sound
- Low-resonance wooden cabinet for powerful bass reproduction and a maximum sound pressure of up to 132 dB
- Compatible with PREMIUM PR:O legacy products
- 5-year warranty (after registration)
- Made in Germany
The TB-45N is a tilt bracket that serves to mount speaker cabinets to trusses, ceilings, wall brackets, beams and on stands. Compatible with the F versions of LINEAR 3, LINEAR 5 and LINEAR 7 series speakers, it provides a flexible means of aligning these speakers vertically and horizontally.