PREMIUM PRO 112 FD2
EVP/SRP*:*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
An active full-range speaker in the classic 12″/1″ format with a well-balanced sound pattern, excellent speech intelligibility and a high usable sound pressure level.
PR:O 112 FD2 – THE GERMAN AUDIO STANDARD
An active full-range speaker in the classic 12″/1″ format with a well-balanced sound pattern, excellent speech intelligibility and a high usable sound pressure level. The integrated DSP-based power electronics with 1,200 watts of power make the PR:O 112 FD2 a powerful sound tool. Also ideal as a satellite in combination with the PR:O 118 SUB D2 bass. The built-in MultiGrips allow safe and comfortable handling and make professional rigging a breeze by simply installing the TB-45N or TB-45NQ tilt brackets on them.
Facts & features
- Active 12″/1″ full-range, multifunctional speaker
- New flying option by installing the TB-45N/TB-45NQ tilt brackets
- Now with a sturdy metal front grille with black acoustic foam backing
- Comes with the new HK Audio MultiGrips for significantly improved handling in any position
- 1,200-watt Class D bi-amping
- Powerful DSP electronics with intuitive Plug ’n’ Play operation via preset selector
- Tone controller for quick adjustment of the sound characteristics (music/speech)
- FIR crossover with a slope of 48 dB per octave for better vertical dispersion
- Custom-designed speaker
- 90° x 55° CD horn for wide dispersion and optimal sound
- Low-resonance wooden cabinet for powerful bass reproduction and a maximum sound pressure of up to 131 dB
- Compatible with PREMIUM PR:O legacy products
The TB-45N is a tilt bracket that serves to mount speaker cabinets to trusses, ceilings, wall brackets, beams and on stands. Compatible with the F versions of LINEAR 3, LINEAR 5 and LINEAR 7 series speakers, it provides a flexible means of aligning these speakers vertically and horizontally.