PR:O 118 SUB D2 – THE GERMAN AUDIO STANDARD
The 18″ bass reflex subwoofer produces a deep and powerful bass foundation with its 1,200 watts of power. This all-round subwoofer can be used for a wide variety of applications thanks to its stereo preamp and corresponding outputs. The classic setup can be implemented either as a half or full stack, and a 2.1 system can be created with ease thanks to the two mid/high outputs. The subwoofer takes care of the filtering required for this. This means that tops that do not have their own filtering can even be connected.
Facts & features
- Active 18″ bass reflex subwoofer
- Now with a sturdy metal front grille with black acoustic foam backing
- Comes with the new HK Audio MultiGrips for significantly improved handling in any position
- 1,200-watt Class D power amplifier
- Includes stereo input on subwoofer with additional mid/high unit output (in addition to thru) for connecting active tops
- 1 system setup possible with two Audio OUT connectors
- Frequency separation in the subwoofer
- Low-resonance wooden cabinet for powerful bass reproduction and a maximum sound pressure of up to 127 dB
The TB-45N is a tilt bracket that serves to mount speaker cabinets to trusses, ceilings, wall brackets, beams and on stands. Compatible with the F versions of LINEAR 3, LINEAR 5 and LINEAR 7 series speakers, it provides a flexible means of aligning these speakers vertically and horizontally.