PR:O 210 SUB D2
EVP/SRP*:*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
With its 600 watts of power, the active 2 x 10” woofer in a bass reflex cabinet generates impressive bass reproduction, powerful kick and surprising depth.
PR:O 210 SUB D2 – THE GERMAN AUDIO STANDARD
With its 600 watts of power, the active 2 x 10” woofer in a bass reflex cabinet generates impressive bass reproduction, powerful kick and surprising depth. Thanks to its stereo preamp and corresponding outputs, the subwoofer can be used in a whole host of applications. The two mid/high outputs and the adjustable frequency separation in the subwoofer mean that a 2.1 system, for example, can be created with ease, even with active tops that do not have their own filtering. The extremely modest dimensions and flexible setup options, as well as a weight of just under 27.2 kg, are not only advantageous when it comes to transport and handling, but are also ideal for applications that require a small installation area.
Facts & features
- Active 2×10″ bass reflex subwoofer
- 600-watt Class D power amplifier
- Includes stereo input on subwoofer with additional mid/high unit output (in addition to thru) for connecting active tops
- 1 system setup possible with two Audio OUT connectors
- Frequency separation in the subwoofer
- Low-resonance wooden cabinet for powerful bass reproduction and a maximum sound pressure of up to 126 dB
- Compatible with PREMIUM PR:O legacy products
The TB-45N is a tilt bracket that serves to mount speaker cabinets to trusses, ceilings, wall brackets, beams and on stands. Compatible with the F versions of LINEAR 3, LINEAR 5 and LINEAR 7 series speakers, it provides a flexible means of aligning these speakers vertically and horizontally.