Weather Protective Cover L7 112 XA
EVP/SRP*:*empfohlener Verkaufspreis / Suggested Retail Price
The LINEAR 7 112 XA Weather Protective Cover is a padded rain cover for protection during transport and operation with a rollable, splash-proof and sound-permeable gauze. Thanks to the practical handle recesses, the rain cover can remain permanently on the multifunctional speaker and at the same time all connection and control panels remain accessible.
Weather Protective Cover LINEAR 7 112 XA
The Weather Protective Cover for the L7 112 XA is a padded rain cover that protects the speaker from scratches during transport and from rain during operation. The transport protection cover can be rolled up and fixed in place on the front side. The underlying splash-proof gauze is made of a sound-permeable material and can also be rolled up if required. There are two transparent plastic covers on the back, which allow free access and a clear view of the connections and operating elements. The passive cooling is not impaired by the protective cover at all.
Thanks to the very precise shape of the LINEAR 7 112 XA, the protective cover fits snugly against the speaker cabinet during operation. This prevents the cover from inflating in the wind and thus unintentionally moving the stage design. This also ensures even safer operation.
- Rain cover for the LINEAR 7 112 XA multifunctional speaker
- Roll-up front, gauze protects speaker from splash water
- Recess for handles with additional Velcro cover
- Flying brackets can be installed with the cover
- Clear view of connection panel and selected settings/presets through two transparent plastic covers on the rear
- Material: Nylon fabric
- Dimensions: 37 x 37 x 67 cm (W x D x H)