HK Audio DSP CONTROL is a comprehensive and easy-to-use software for Mac and PC for precise sound tuning, firmware updates and remote control of the DSP parameters of all network-enabled HK Audio speakers of the ELEMENTS D, LINEAR 5 MK II, LINEAR 7 and LINEAR 9 series.
On the new DSP CONTROL product page, users and interested parties will find a detailed overview of the range of functions, the newly designed, comprehensive operating instructions, and the current software version for all supported operating systems:
HK Audio DSP CONTROL – the smart, powerful control tool
With the HK Audio DSP CONTROL software, comprehensive sound optimization and performance tools as well as practical and fast setup configurations are only a few mouse clicks away:
- Clear and fast access to the most important parameters such as EQ, limiter, delay, grouping, etc. to control the network-enabled HK Audio speakers via Ethernet “Plug & Play” connection.
- Easy installation of firmware updates on speakers to increase performance
- Unique and future-proof integration to control the most important parameters of non-networked speakers via DSP Out
- Creation and control of different groups such as main stage, stage monitors, outdoor or bar floor, as well as the preparation of groups even without existing speakers through Virtual Units
- Time-saving preparation of the event by creating and saving presets and the possibility to recall them directly at the loudspeaker even without DSP CONTROL software
- Locking of the loudspeakers to protect against unauthorized access by assigning individual passwords
Just try it out – even without network-capable HK Audio speakers.
With the demo mode the software can be tested extensively. If you want to get an idea of the range of functions and the simple operating concept, you can download and try out the software free of charge at any time.
Always “up to date” with the new HK Audio DSP CONTROL product page
On the new product page we will publish all new software versions of the DSP CONTROL software and provide the latest manuals. Of course, the latest software and manuals can still be found on the product pages of the respective speaker series.